Doors for all rooms and spaces
Before you go out and purchase a new sliding door, take a moment to reflect on the many different types that are available to you.
Whether it’s translucent glass, bright mirrored, or a rustic wood finish design, rest assured you can find the perfect style for you and your space.
With so many beautiful materials, available to the modern interior design world, people can choose from an unlimited pool of options, styles, and preferences.
Sliding Doors Offer Appealing Modern Look to any Room
- If you are in need of Sliding Closet Doors for your bedroom, there are many sliding door styles and options to fill your unique sliding wardrobe door needs.
- You won’t know you’ve found the perfect solution until you determine whether you need frosted glass closet sliding doors, mirrored wardrobe sliding doors, or custom size closet doors.
- You have come to the right place to figure out the style that best suits your needs for each room.
- Sliding Room Dividers are made to be the perfect solution for you to divide your spaces with the right amount customization, privacy and style.
- The product for you might be sliding room dividers, sliding office door partitions, or contemporary glass room dividers.
- Whether it’s for your residential, office, or commercial applications there is a solution out there for you, no matter how challenging you think it may be.
Pocket Doors Mix Class and Style Nicely
Pocket Doors are very popular, and are known for the high level of customization and options they offer.
You can choose from a single powder bath pocket door to a converging set that opens up into another room or office, whatever you need the solution is there for you.
Completely custom-build your pocket, and select whether you want glass or wood inserted, the desired frame, the right finish and best hardware.
Barn Doors Are Cool, Hip and Uniquely Designed
- Barn Doors are a great choice for that opening you might have in your room that needs to be closed but a regular style swinging door isn’t going to fit quite right.
- Maybe you would get a pocket door, but your budget won’t allow it. Considering a sliding barn door could fix that space issue and it just might be the perfect product for you hadn’t thought of.
- Quick and easy to open and install, the wall-mounted track is completely customizable to suit your desired options and finish preferences. most barn door can integrate a third party door track as well.
Before You Go
Take your time and never feel pressured to buy any door without thinking about it carefully.
Measure the space and do your homework about what you can find as far as the most competitive prices.
Look at things from the perspective of the bigger picture.
A door that you think you love now but costs a lot more may not be so exciting to you 6 months down the road.
If you say, pick something that’s actually a great door but not quite as flashy or expensive you stand to save a lot of money that might otherwise have been an impulsive purchase.
Source -> KNR Sliding & Glass Doors Los Angeles